Thursday, July 19, 2007

Away Too Long

For those of you still be reading my blog, I apologize for my silence. This past month was my busiest in a long time. We travelled -- another long road trip. Then there was the catching up of work left behind and new projects started.

For my Ebay customers -- check out my Summer Clearance Category. I'll also be running a few auctions each week starting at ridiculously low prices. My Artwear will continue to be offered on Ebay as well. Coming new this fall -- I will offer custom designed items for those of you who see something you like but want it in a different color or size. For custom orders I will make sizes Small - X-Large.

Recently, I had a customer purchase a Gypsy Tank and just loved it. She decided she'd like another one in mostly black. Since I currently did not have a solid black ribbon, I contacted my suppliers and found just what I needed to create a custom fabric. I wove it with a touch of purple (a few "Jewels" ribbon) woven in. This fabric is outstanding -- It's a little lighter weight than the other "Simply Ribbon" fabric. And of course this leads to many other possibilities. I can weave in any of the colored ribbons as an accent. And who doesn't like wearing mostly black? So, thanks to Ruby, it's definitely on my list of offerings for this fall. Here's the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment