Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year - New Studio

This is the time of year when I re-evaluate my previous year and decide what I want to change in the coming year. 2009 was as expected, slower than previous years in the boutiques that sell my wearable art. But I was pleased to discover that local traffic has picked up. ZoZo Fiber Arts Studio has been a presence in the downtown of Tucumcari now for almost two years.

New and exciting things are in store for 2010. Instead of just a working studio, Jan and I have decided to partner together. We hope to gradually morph into a boutique and studio later this year.

So first things first - this week I'm clearing out my old unnecessary clutter and moving my sewing area and loom to create more space in the front for display of merchandise. Right now chaos reigns, but I'm really looking forward to this new year with a new look and purpose.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great way to start off the new year! I hope 2010 brings wonderful results for you and Jan!

    ReplyDelete