Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gratitude

As I celebrated Summer Solstice this past weekend - for me a celebration of joy in the fullness of life and the richness of my blessings - I was overwhelmed with gratitude for those who have been a part of my life encouraging me on this amazing journey.

I have been given so much by so many and my heart is full! I am eternally grateful to my mentor and personal angel, Sandy; Jill who stepped back and so generously allowed me to buy the loom 16 years ago instead of herself. It's still my primary loom and has assisted me in creating many wonderful woven pieces. And then there was Josie who invited me to show my work at the Abundance Gallery - my first exposure in a gallery. And my friend Traute who always encouraged and believed in me.

In this season full of life and sunshine, I recognize that I am living the life I've always wanted and give thanks for all those who've crossed my path and been a part of the steps it's taken to get here.

With Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment