Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer is here!

With a few 100 degree days last week and mostly 90s this week, I find myself working at a slower pace. Even with a/c in my studio, I feel less motivated now. I guess it's the rhythm of summer. I try to be okay with this even though I always feel better at the end of the day when I have something to show for my time.

This week I've been perfecting my serger edges for my next digitally printed scarf on lightweight silk. I'll post pictures soon. And another warp was cut off the loom. Hmm, I guess I did more this week than I realized.

Pictured is another kaleidoscope image from a white coneflower I photographed a few years ago.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of the flowers is BEAUTIFUL! You are one talented lady!
    The heat certainly can lessen the drive to be motivated, but look at all the wonderful work you accomplish each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, thanks for your nice comments! Just as nature ebbs and flows, so does our own rhythms and my personal challenge is to relax and go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete