Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jan Jackets

In an earlier post, I wrote about one of my newest chenille garments inspired by my idea person, Jan - thus the name Jan Jacket or JJ.

Plans are underway to have my new website up very soon with photos of all my styles. But in the meantime, here is one of my newest JJs in a mossy/ khaki green. I really like the subtle horizontal stripe across the back.

And for those of us who find our neck and shoulders sometimes just need a little extra warmth, this piece is perfect. It's just the right weight to feel like a soft hug of fabric laying across the shoulders. It's quite flattering to the bustline as well. This piece can go either casual or dressy as a wrap over a sleeveless dress. And as with all the chenille fabric - it's just yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment