Monday, April 16, 2007

Saying Goodbye Is So Hard To Do!

This morning is bitter-sweet. It's my last day in Pittsburgh. While here I've cooked copious amounts of food for the kid's freezer and held, fed, changed and bonded with Brendan. I know he smiled and cooed at me even if they think it was "gas"! I'm totally in love and sad I won't be able to see him again until this fall.

It's been a cold week here. Sunday we went to the Arboretum in spite of cold rain and high winds. The flowers were nice and Jenn did a trial run with the Baby Wolf Mai Tai baby carrier I gave her. We had Thai food at their favorite restaurant, Thai Cuisine. Check it out when you're in Pittsburgh!

The day we planned to visit the Fiber Arts International Festival, was the one day they were closed. Disappointing. I could use some new inspiration. But all in all, it's been a great week. Now I'm ready to get home to Carl, my routine, and my studio but sad to leave Corey, Jenn and Brendan.

No comments:

Post a Comment